Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lucky #40....


Karen, come on down!  The random number generator chose the number 40, which is Karen, who said, I love-love-love the green dress! You have a great eye for color matching!  Yeah!  Thanks Karen, and congratulations!  You can email me at genmarie@verizon.net to claim your prize.  Thank you all for playing yesterday, and for your awesome comments.  You got me even more pumped up for Friday.

I loved reading all the comments, and noticed a few of you saying how you need your little one to grow to get into her GenMarie, which totally made me smile.  Well, you talked, I listened.  We will have smaller sizes in our Soleil collection, debuting in April.  We will start our sizing at 12 months.  Not all pieces will be available in the smaller sizes, but we will have a few exclusive pieces just for our little fans, plus some of the bigger sized pieces.  I can hear the applause from here, lol.  Seriously, how cute it is going to be see little babies in GenMarie.  I can't wait!

Gina, did put peeks on her blog, and quite a few late yesterday.  But in case you missed it, here are my favs from her.  And you still haven't seen everything. ;)











On a side note, say a prayer for my mother-in-law.  She is in emergency surgery this morning.  She has an infection in her intestine, like diverticulitis, and they are removing part of her intestine.  We visited her yesterday, and she looked terrible, and was in so much pain.  I could see her color wasn't right.  They were going to make her wait until Friday to do the surgery to see if the antibiotics could take care of it, but after putting a tube down her nose, and her continuing to get worse, they went ahead and made the decision at one in the morning to do the surgery.  We are awaiting word from my father-in-law.  I will let you know how it went.

Have a good day ladies!
  

9 comments:

  1. Absoultely STUNNING and SO unique! Can't wait to see them all! I all ready have a wish list going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying!

    And seriously, your a rock star! My list is ever growing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving everything that I see...and anxiously awaiting the new line. Also sending good healthy vibes your Mother-in-laws way....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man...missed it by one...anything for the runner up #39? I recieved my GenMarie dress that I ordered in the mail today and I love it. I have my eye on one that you posted on yesterdays blog...just beautiful!

    I will say a special prayer for your MIL that surgery goes well and she will feel better soon. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these new creations are just stunning!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine
    Melissa here, haha! I was telling Keri (my GenMarie gal) that I am always missing a contest. ALWAYS! I love, love, LOVE everything that I have seen so far! You are very talented and so unique..something that is very hard to find these days.
    My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Postive Thoughts & prayers for your MIL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your MIL is doing better today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see more and love what I have seen so far!!
    I just hope your MIL is better!!

    ReplyDelete

© Copyright 2009 GenMarie. All rights reserved. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio