Thursday, February 19, 2009

Are You Ready?!


Or should I say, am I ready, lol.  I have been burning the midnight oil, and promise to answer all emails in the morning.  I've got a super sick kid too in the mix, poor Em has been running a really high fever.  She has the flu.

Ok, I know, enough already, get to it.  The website will be updated late tonight, so in the meantime, here are some more pictures for you to gander at.  At this point you will have seen almost everything.  I will be up late again, so if you have a question, shoot me an email.  I am so excited for you to see all of Harmony, and thank you all so much for being just as excited as me!  Nothing gives me greater joy.  Thank you to all the amazing photographers who worked so hard, and to all the lovely models.  Oh, and when you are done taking a gander, mosey on over to the website and check out the slide show on the first page.  It so makes me teary to watch it.  This has been an emotional process.  Huge thanks to the amazing and wonderful Timi for always going above and beyond for us!  We are so lucky we have you!  Ok, done talking, here you go.

Fab tank design by our amazing Timi Carl...

































I am off to watch Gray's for a bit, but I will be up late, and will check my email when it is over.

5 comments:

  1. How will I survive? I love every single thing I've seen...every single one. I want them ALL!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...such a romantic collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it all, thanks for the new pics. :)

    I hope your MIL recovers quickly & your daughter too!

    thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Your clothes are amazing!! How do I have a 4 yr old and not know about you!!

    I am a photographer and learned about you on the clickinmoms board and wow~ I am blown away!! I can't wait to order some clothes for my daughter~ and I think while I am at it I will pick up some in various sizes for my studio.

    Your creativity is inspiring!

    Megan
    www.meganhamiltonphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear that your dd is sick with the flu...I hope she gets well soon and I hope your MIL recovers quickly!

    Love the pics and I am anxiously awaiting the catalog so I can put my order together!!

    Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

© Copyright 2009 GenMarie. All rights reserved. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio