Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Shoppe is Open!


Photobucket

Now an easy way to shop our sale.  Big thanks to the amazing and wonderful Timi!  The shoppe will remain open until inventory sells out.  I will be adding the fabric there as well.  

I am still working on the auction pieces, it was a busy week filled with pre-holiday school activities.  I will be finishing them this weekend, and will have them up soon.  

I can't believe Christmas is only 5 days away!  I am really excited for the girls this year.  Chris and I, or should I say Chris, wrapped their gifts last night.  He does the wrapping, I label.  He is actually way better at it than me.  We got some snow yesterday, and it will continue all weekend.  What a fun way to start the Christmas break.  Anywho, this is going to be a short post today, lots to do.  Have a wonderful weekend!  

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Love your clothes, they are simply adorable. Do you ship internationally?
    /Anna, Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna!

    Thank you! Yes, I just added an international shipping option.

    ReplyDelete

© Copyright 2009 GenMarie. All rights reserved. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio