Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Littlest Heroes Project...


Photobucket

Recently, I was contacted by the amazing Felicia, the founder of the Littlest Heroes Project.  The Littlest Heroes Project is a non-profit based organization founded in January 2008, made up of professional photographers nationwide that provide free photo sessions to our nations Littlest Heroes.  This is their way of giving back and taking a stand for these children who sometimes feel forgotten because of their illnesses.  They are here to let them know that they are heroes to many, and to share their inspirational stories and photos with the world.  Felicia was looking for partners to donate clothing for the photo sessions, and of course I jumped at the opportunity.  It is an amazing organization, but the truly amazing part, is that Felicia is only 17 years old!  Click here to read her amazing story.  I read her story, and sat with tears in my eyes.  Felicia is an incredible young woman, doing incredible things, who is leaving her mark on this world.  If you are a designer or photographer, I encourage you to become a part of the Littlest Heroes Project.  It is such a great way of giving back, and bringing joy into a child's life.  You can click on the logo above, and watch the video below to learn more.



Mel, sent me these beautiful pictures of the lovely Reegan.  She looks just stunning in her GenMarie.  I am thrilled that even 9 year olds love GenMarie!  Thank you so much Mel for sharing these with me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I will be back later to post some more fabric for sale.

1 comment:

  1. Wow the Little Heroes Project is so beautiful and inspiring. I am glad GenMarie chose to be a part of it.

    ReplyDelete

© Copyright 2009 GenMarie. All rights reserved. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio