Saturday, April 21, 2007
Blogger Thinker Award
Erin, The Vintage Pearl, my dear friend and groupmate, just awarded me the blogger thinker award. She says I always pick the best fabrics, and my designs are so fun to look at. Thanks Erin! Erin makes the most stunning jewelry, and is so sweet!
So now it's MY turn to hand out 5 Thinker Blogger Awards!!!
1. My first one goes to Amelia, of Sweet Feet Boutique. I have long admired Amelia's designs and photos. She is so inspiring to me. Her designs are so creative and chic. And her photos, well, I just love looking at them. She is an absolutely beautiful person in every way. I am so glad I have gotten to know her through blogging.
2. Second one goes to Michelle, Pixie Coutore. She is a fellow Nyer. I love reading the tales of her life as a mom. Plus her designs are so beautiful to look at!
3. This one goes to Julie, Picture Perfect Frames, one of my sweet customers, who has become a friend. She is the sweetest southern gal I know! Her picture frames are adorable.
4. Goes to Gyl, Rhembien, whose blog is so enjoyable to read. I so enjoy reading about her trials and tribulations of life on an island. Her photos are stunning. I just get a kick out of her! Gyl is just one of those cool girls you want as a friend.
5. And last but not least, goes to Wendy,Wendy's World Art, who is my friend and groupmate. She is such a talented artist. Plus her clippies are just the best!
Okay now here are the rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the memo.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.