Saturday, April 21, 2007

Back from Puertro Rico...



Well, I'm back. Thankfully we missed most of the bad weather here in NY. It was absolutely beautiful in Puertro Rico. So warm and sunny. We all had a great time. Our day consisted of waking up, going to eat breakfast, then to the pool by 9am. Nothing like sitting in the pool with a pina colada in your hand by 10am. It was so peaceful and relaxing there, I forgot it was my birthday until my sister called me. Now that's a first! Not much else to say about it, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Ahhhh.....







6 comments:

  1. Christine....your family is BEAUTIFUL and your pics are too!! It looks alot like where we went in the Dominican Republic. Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE Puerto Rico!!! I am puertorican, and I went there when I was 9 and I loved it@

    ReplyDelete
  3. GASP!!! You lucky girl! I LOVE Puerto Rico--we go there every year :0)
    Where on the island did you stay?
    Love the picture!

    Michelle :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!

    Michelle~we stayed at The Paradisus. It was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous family
    glad you had a great time

    wendy

    ReplyDelete

© Copyright 2009 GenMarie. All rights reserved. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio