Monday, November 9, 2009

Today's the Day!



In less than four hours, Hodgepodge hits the market!  Are you excited?!  I am!  At 8 pm EST, the new site will be launched, and the collection revealed.  A few things I have to mention first.  We are missing a few photos, but I did not want to hold back anymore.  We will put them up as they come in, I am hoping Wednesday evening.  Unfortunately, this was out of our control.  Of course, I will let you all know as soon as they are on, in fact I will give you at least an hour notice.  In the meantime, you can shop to ensure you get what you would like, and then up until next Monday, we will combine any multiple orders and refund shipping differences.  The reason for doing this, putting it up now, is this is a limited collection.  If you see something you have to have, order it now, don't wait.  Fabric was limited, and I want to make sure you get what you want.  There will be about a 3 week wait time.  Not ideal, I know, but with manufacturing in house, and expecting high volume, I didn't want to say it would be less time.  But I promise, it will not be longer than 3 weeks.  My partner in crime Timi, will be handling the shipping and customer service from here on out.  Yes, this is the same Timi who wows us all with her graphic genius.  A huge weight off my shoulders.  I will be available to answer any and all questions before you make your purchase.  Just shoot me an email or a message on Facebook.

Happy Shopping ladies!

1 comment:

© Copyright 2009 GenMarie. All rights reserved. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio