Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pain Killers Please!


I stayed up late last night working, trying to work through the intense pain in my mouth.  By 1 am I was ready to die!  I am calling first thing this morning to get pain killers, as I am eating over 10 Motrin a day, which can't be good for my stomach.  I had the root canal Monday, but it is taking forever for the antibiotics to kick in.  I do not have time for this!  I have been dragging myself through every day.  This is the most pain I have been in since labor I think.  This may even top labor.  And thank you all for the well wishes.  

Ok, enough about that...take a gander at this.

Photobucket

Gina sent this shot over and I love it!  I am considering it for the cover of the fall catalog.  I love the vintage look of this and the little baby doll she is carrying.  So sweet....  No, the shrug isn't mine, but wouldn't that be a sweet piece to add to the line in the spring?!

Off to call the dentist and work.  I can't believe it is mid August already!  Where has the summer gone?!

Enjoy your day!

11 comments:

  1. i hope you get some relief soon! toothaches can be brutal. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get to feeling better:) I love this pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture. Beautiful dress. Can't wait for the season to start. Yeah!!! Hope you start feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...I know what that kind of pain is like and yes, I think it is worse then labor. I hope you're feeling better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you!! This is not the time for you to be struggling healthwise. Sometimes Satan tries to kick us back down when we get so UP!!! Don't let him win, girl! You are at the pinnacle of your new business launch, keep on keepin' on!!

    (((HUGE HUGS!!)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am sorry you are in pain! nothing, and i mean nothing is worse than dental pain/issues. i should know! hang in there, i really hope you feel better soon!

    the blog/catalog looks so pretty, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that new dress! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope you get some relief soon!

    LOVE that dress and picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you are feeling better by today! Love the new dress and the new look of the blog and site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel for you! I hope you get relief soon. The picture is beautiful. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is an amazing picture. I can't wait to see your catalog. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

© Copyright 2009 GenMarie. All rights reserved. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio