Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Whoa, Two Posts in One Day!


And it isn't even 10:30 yet!

In the effort to expand GenMarie, we will be adding trunk shows to our usual place of business, etsy.  Soooo, I have a business opportunity for you.  We are looking for fabulous woman who love our clothes to be trunk keepers.  If you are interested in becoming a GenMarie trunk keeper, shoot me an email to find out all the lovely perks!  It has been my dream for a long time to offer this opportunity to woman like myself, stay at home moms, looking to make some money while they devote their days to their children.  Contact me at genmarie@verizon.net to hear the scoop!

1 comment:

  1. WOO HOO!!

    I've considered doing trunk shows myself, just in my local area but have absolutely no way of keeping up with the volume. Soooo, I'm excited to share your things with others! I can continue to do my craft shows and only design/create part-time. (I do daycare during the days so it is a nice mix, especially during naptime!)

    Thanks for the opportunity, I luvvv your style!
    ((HUGS!))
    P

    ReplyDelete

© Copyright 2009 GenMarie. All rights reserved. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio