Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Last Day of Dance...


It's hard to believe it is the end of the school year already, and with that, comes Emma's first dance recital!  I snapped a few pics of her last day of dance class.  Ava, refused to leave my side when we tried it with her in September.  Now look at her.

heal, toe, snap...
Ava joined the line practicing the recital dance.  She knew the whole thing!
Emma concentrating hard.

Next Sunday afternoon is the big recital!  I will be sure to post pictures.  It is so cute watching them all.  :)

And my favorite song right now, Shake It by Metro Station.  So brings me back to the 80's!  Check it out here.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! She'll be just beautiful at her recital. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun , Emma..smile big and love every minute of it,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

© Copyright 2009 GenMarie. All rights reserved. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio