Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Another cutie...


How I love getting pictures of my little shoppers in their GenMarie creations.  Check out this little sweetie!  Isn't she just beautiful!  Thank you Kriszta for the photo!  You are awesome!

I ordered over 40 bolts of fabric yesterday for the Fall Line which will be available soon!  Within 2-3 weeks the first pieces of the collection will be available for purchase, then the rest in July and August.  This is the first big planned collection and I think you will love it!  Be on the lookout for The Autumn Sky Collection! 

3 comments:

  1. That outfit is gorgeous and that little model is adorable.

    I can't wait to see what Autumn Sky brings for your lines. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your fall line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo!!! can't wait to see what you came up with!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

© Copyright 2009 GenMarie. All rights reserved. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio