Monday, September 10, 2007

My Baby is 3...


Well not yet, but next week on September 20th, Ava will turn 3 years old! So sad! I remember freaking out the night before my C section being so nervous about the surgery, but I couldn't wait to see her! She's been my spitfire ever since! Yesterday, we celebrated her birthday with family and friends. The kids had a ball just running around, and the adults got to catch up. See pics from her party here.


And Saturday I got to take portraits of niece during her horseback riding lesson. I was really excited how they came out. You can see them here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Christine, Ava looks absolutely adorable! Happy Birthday sweet AVA!!!

    Miss Laurie

    ReplyDelete

© Copyright 2009 GenMarie. All rights reserved. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio