Monday, September 3, 2007

Father's Day Fishing Trip...


For Father's Day this year, Chris & I took his Dad and my Dad on a charter boat off Montauk Point for a fun filled day of fishing. I'd rather spend the money on something fun like this, than buying our Dad's something material. The memories we have from these outings are far more precious. Yesterday was the day of our trip. We had an absolutley perfect day weather wise. Sunny and cool in the morning, then warm by noon. Perfect seas and great fishing made for a fun day. But dopey me didn't think of putting on sunblock or bringing it, and man, I am burnt! I mean red! And sore from using muscles I don't usually use. But the boys had a great time. See pics from our day here. Like the blog makeover?

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright 2009 GenMarie. All rights reserved. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio