Friday, October 24, 2008

Fun Friday!!!!


Ok, so it has been a week!  I am in desperate need of some fun.  That being said, Melinda, came up with a brilliant idea, a contest to design one of our Spring pieces.  This could be a top, skirt, dress, pant, whatever.  Here is the deal, you need to scan in and email me a sketch of your design, and keep in mind that they are limitations due to manufacturing.  I will choose the top five, and post them here, for you to vote.  The winner, will receive one of their dresses, along with their choice of two pieces from the spring line, plus...the winner gets bragging rights amongst all their friends.  AND...the dress style will be named after them.  Melinda and I thought this would be a fun way to give those who are super creative and fashion savvy, who may or may not be able to sew, an opportunity to see their vision come to life.  Trust me, there is nothing more rewarding.  I truly am so excited to see what you come up with.  Now, don't worry if you can't draw, I am no artist either.  Just do your best, and you can use arrows and words to explain things as well.  Sketches must be submitted by November 1st.

I will leave you with two photos from my super FC's, Melinda and Meredith's little darlings in their GenMarie..  

Mackenzie looking just adorable.

Photobucket

and Miss Paige having some twirling fun!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. How fun to have my Paige featured on your Blog, she does love her GenMarie as do I. Such a great contest idea, can't wait to see what wins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea. I sent my designs to info@genmarie.com. Hopefully that is the right email. Don't laugh at them.

    Annie

    ReplyDelete

© Copyright 2009 GenMarie. All rights reserved. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio