Monday, June 2, 2008

More Dresses Listed...

I managed to list 5 more dresses today.  Please excuse the mannequin pics, as my girls can only take so much modeling.  Isabelle, my manni, doesn't give me lip after 2 styles ;).  My goal is to have all the dresses listed by tomorrow night, then the skirts over the next two days. Everything is ready to ship immediately, so if you are looking for a sweet dress for a graduation party or a fun skirt, there is lots to choose from.  
Styles are already selling out, so take a peek when you can.  Here are some of the pieces I listed today.  All of them can be found in my etsy shop here.






Happy Shopping!

7 comments:

  1. The dresses are great! You do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. luuuuuuuvvvvv the kensey halter dress. i love that ruffle across the bodice top. that is a great way for older girls to wear ruffles, but yet it still not be too 'frilly'. (not too frilly for mama because you can never have enough ruffles, but for their likings, anyway! :)
    beautiful things!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so gorgeous!! They're perfectly girly but still practical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't believe this, i just can't believe it. i was just checking your 'who hearts this shop' and didn't find my name. what on earth is going on in my mind? how could this have happened? well, no more! i just added you to my favorites!! (as if i didn't check your shop every week anyway!!)

    ((HUGS))
    P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, thank you, thank you ladies!

    LOL, Penny, you are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all lovely Christine!!

    ReplyDelete

© Copyright 2009 GenMarie. All rights reserved. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio