Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007...

WHEW!  I am sad to see it over, but I am happy too, as I am ready for a new year, and a break from all the parties.  Christmas Eve we spent at my in-laws.  My mother-in-law made enough food to feed at least 20 people, and there were only 6 of us.  Lots of seafood...yum.

Emma, Omie, Ava


I am still waiting for the day my girls run out of their bedrooms, excited that Santa came.  Both of them need about a half hour to wake up, and have some chocolate milk.  I swear, it's like an adult who needs their coffee, they need their chocolate milk.  Then finally after they were done, they were excited and ready to open presents!  Wrapping paper was flying everywhere.


What took months to shop for and hours to wrap was open in about an hour.  They were really into it this year which was so fun for Chris and I.  And I have a gripe with these toy manufacturers, what do they think is going to happen to these toys during shipment that they are wired tied, rubber banded and taped into the package!  It took me longer to open these toys than anything else!  Unbelievable!  It's like Fort Knox.


This year I did Christmas at my house.  We had a lovely dinner of prime rib, mashed potato casserole, spinach supreme and baby carrots.  I always overbuy when it comes to meat.  I still have 2/3's of the rib left.  Oh well, I'll know better next time.  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

And I just realized this is my 101st post!  Somehow I missed 100, lol!

1 comment:

  1. so funny about the chocolate milk. my 8-year-old daughter had to stop to brush her teeth before checking out the Santa-scene! LOL

    teri

    ReplyDelete

© Copyright 2009 GenMarie. All rights reserved. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio