Saturday, August 25, 2007

Mom Funny...


Someone pointed this auction to me on ebay, and the story behind it was so funny. I don't know a mom that couldn't relate to this mom of six. When you think you're life is nuts with your kids, pop over here to her blog. I only have two girls as you know, and this week I felt like I had 10! They spent the entire day every day fighting with each other from sun up to sun down. Fighting over things like what tv show to watch, which polly pocket they wanted, where to sit at the table, which crayon they wanted to color with, which tube they wanted in the pool...the list goes on and on. So when you feel like you are at the end of your rope, or wishing you were (wink, wink ;)) read mom2my6pack's blog to feel better and get a good laugh!

1 comment:

© Copyright 2009 GenMarie. All rights reserved. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio