Sunday, August 5, 2007

Catching Up...

Sorry I have been quiet the last week. So much going on. I had a root canal. Fun, fun. Actually it wasn't that bad. Better than I thought. At least now the pain on the left side of my mouth is gone.

Look what we found in our backyard!

Well it wasn't just like this. We found the nest after that storm I told you about. So we saved it. Then a week later I was outside in the backyard with the girls and spotted this egg next to our big pine tree. I didn't touch it for a day just in case, but it didn't look like this little egg would ever become anything. So I put it in the nest next to the tree. The girls kept asking me when it was going to hatch. Poor little birdie.

This was a cute picture of Emma. She had been playing hard all day, swimming, bike riding, and of course she said she wasn't tired. Next thing I look over at her and this is what I see.

Guess she finally was pooped out. My mom has a picture of me falling asleep the same way when I was little.

And finally, a relist here and a new one here. I just love these japanese import fabrics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright 2009 GenMarie. All rights reserved. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio